|blood test for underwrting
May 9, 2006
my quesition is this when samples of blood are taken from your finger blood spot tests do companies such as met life test for hiv as a routing screening for insurance polocies of $100,000 thank you
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
If the policy requires you to submit a blood sample for underwriting purposes, an HIV test would typically be one of the tests. Most life insurance polices (other than guaranteed issue under a group policy) would require this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Night Sweats With No Fever Sign Of Hiv
- What Affects Hiv Test Results?
- How Many Documented Cases Of Hiv Are Attributed To Exposure In The Workplace?
- What Measures Can Be Taken To Prevent Infections With Hiv?
- What Type Of Infection Is Thrush?
- When You Have Hiv Do You Cough And Sneeze And Have A Stuffy Noes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.