|blood test for underwrting
May 9, 2006
my quesition is this when samples of blood are taken from your finger blood spot tests do companies such as met life test for hiv as a routing screening for insurance polocies of $100,000 thank you
Response from Ms. Franzoi
If the policy requires you to submit a blood sample for underwriting purposes, an HIV test would typically be one of the tests. Most life insurance polices (other than guaranteed issue under a group policy) would require this.
Medical Insurance Coverage
- Black Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Do I Get Rid Of Vaginal Pain After Sex?
- Does Diabetes Affect An Hiv Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.