|HIV in the workplace
Apr 7, 2006
Can HIV (aids) be passed on to someone else in the workplace if in daily contact with computer, papers, etc.used by someone who is diagnosed with HIV?
| Response from Ms. Breuer
This Web site has clear, explicit answers to a wide range of transmission questions. Please, please, it's 2006. Get hip to this disease and its modes of transmission now! Follow the links for "transmission" and set your mind at ease.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting HIV Sex With A Prostitute
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.