|Lose health coverage?
Apr 5, 2006
My work has their own self insured plan. Will I be/can I be dropped from my work insurance if I am HIV positive?
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
No, not as long as you remain in the eligible class of employees for the plan.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Seroconverting After Condom Inside Out
- Sex With Hooker Condom Broke And Possible HIV Exposure
- Sharing A Toothbrush How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Sucking Breast Elisa
- Swallowed Blood How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Topping How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.