Apr 5, 2006
If I am currently being treated for HIV infection under Ryan White and ADAP, does this qualify as previous insurance for purposes of avoiding avoiding the pre-existing condition exclusion of medical coverage for which I am now eligible?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
- Diarrhea After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Bacteria That Causes Hepatitis B
- List Of Curable Stds
- Red Bumps On The Vaginal Area With White Heads On Them
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.