TO SICK TO WORK,AM I SICK ENOUGH FOR DISABLITY?

IT SEEM'S AS THOUGH EVERY TIME I GET A JOG NO MATTER HOW EASY AND NO MATTER HOW MUCH I FEEL IT IS NOT STREEFUL,I GET SICK,LIKE REAL SICK AFTER ABOUT THREE WEEKS OF WORKING THEN MY HUSBAND(not hiv*) TELLS ME TO QUIT.I WANT TO WORK A SMALL PART TIME JOB JUST A FEW HOURS A DAY JUST TO HELP OUT,BUT JUST THE STRESS OF HAVING A JOB I THINK DOES ME IN.I AM ALREADY UNDER ALOT OF STRESS IN MY EVERYDAY LIFE,MY KIDS ARE GROWN AND MOVED OUT AND COME BACK AND SOME LEFT AGAIN,BUTI'VE BEEN POSSITIVE FOR 15 YEARS,BUT STILL PUSHING OVER 250#'s.MY KNEE'S HAVE BEEN GIVING ME PROBLEMS,I HAVE A PSUEDOTUMOR CERIBRI,HERPES,AND NUMOROUS OTHER THING'S BUT STILL DON'T QAULIFY FOR DISABILTY HERE IN FLORIDA,ARE THEY WAITING FOR THE PREPREATION OF MY COUFIN OR WHAT?

Response from Ms. Franzoi

I am unaware of any state disability program in Florida. I don't know if you are applying for disability benefits under an individual policy, a group policy or from Social Security? Regardless of which type of disability plan you are applying under, it is important to have your doctor work with you on the application for benefits. If you are denied benefits, follow the appeal procedures in your plan. It might be helpful to get some legal assistance with this.

Insurance for teens
COBRA change of country