Apr 3, 2006
Switched jobs, was covered under Kaiser. Did not go with Cobra and had a 90 day grace period. Now I see the new Isurance says No pre-existing coverage. Does that mean ever or I think I have heard for a year? Who would I contact to get an answer on this or who could help if I get sick within the year?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
If your new plan has a pre-existing condition clause, any claims related to your pre-existing condition you have will not be covered during your first 12 months (including the waiting period). However, other health conditions will be covered.
Will I be denied insurance?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Picking Your Nose?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Open Mouth Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can A Male Get Pubic Lice From Public Restrooms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.