|key man insurance
Mar 14, 2006
I'm 45 positive; executive officer of company. 20 years positive, completely a-symptomatic, undetectable viral load, normal cell count. My broker advises no one will carry key man policy. I need ten year term for a few million. Any suggestions?
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
I'm sorry but I have no idea except to possibly check with Lloyd's of London. You could also check with an executive compensation consultant in your area as he might know of a company that would issue this coverage.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Eye Floaters After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Touching Urine Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After French Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.