|Oklahoma Health Insurance
Mar 14, 2006
I am considering moving from California, where I currently have health insurance, to Oklahoma. Where can I find information about what Oklahoma's laws are regarding offering health insurance to people with pre-existing conditions, like HIV? Thank you!
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Contact the Oklahoma State Insurance Commissioner for information. Also, an AIDS organization in Oklahoma should be able to provide you with information on the laws in Oklahoma.
Life Insurance For HIV
90 grace period
- Unprotected Sex 3 Months Ago Now Rash On Inner Thighs
- Why Does Hiv Die Quickly Outside The Body?
- Can I Do The Master Colon Cleanse While Taking Hiv Medications?
- Hiv Spread On Purpose By Infected People
- Under What Conditions Is There Potentially A Risk Of Hiv Transmission By Urine
- What Are The Possibilities Of Getting Hep C From A Needle Prick?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.