Oklahoma Health Insurance
Mar 14, 2006
I am considering moving from California, where I currently have health insurance, to Oklahoma. Where can I find information about what Oklahoma's laws are regarding offering health insurance to people with pre-existing conditions, like HIV? Thank you!
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Contact the Oklahoma State Insurance Commissioner for information. Also, an AIDS organization in Oklahoma should be able to provide you with information on the laws in Oklahoma.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- A Wet Clear Vaginal Discharge
- Does Doxycycline Cure Chlamydia In One Day?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.