|Oklahoma Health Insurance
Mar 14, 2006
I am considering moving from California, where I currently have health insurance, to Oklahoma. Where can I find information about what Oklahoma's laws are regarding offering health insurance to people with pre-existing conditions, like HIV? Thank you!
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
Contact the Oklahoma State Insurance Commissioner for information. Also, an AIDS organization in Oklahoma should be able to provide you with information on the laws in Oklahoma.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Psoriasis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Testicular Pain After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Get Crabs With Condom On?
- What Std Can Be Tested With Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.