Mar 13, 2006
Is there anyone out there that is willing to insure a 13 year old black boy who contracted the HiV virus from his mother during birth?He needs Life insurance.
Response from Ms. Franzoi
You could check with Physician's Life.
getting life insurance
LTD carrier asking for IME
- How Do You Know If You Have Oral Thrush?
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
- Does Amoxicillin Cure Chlamydia?
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
- The First Symptoms Of Genital Warts Pictures
- Can Small Amount Of Vaginal Fluid Transmit Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.