|life insurance and hiv-2
Mar 10, 2006
first of all thanks for answering my question. i got a new life insurance. they tested me for hiv which came up negative. will it effect my policy if i test postive for hiv-2 in the future. have not been tested for hiv-2 yet.i am from N.J. USA.
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
As long as you were negative at the time you applied for and obtained the coverage, a change in your HIV status in the future will not have any impact on your coverage under this policy.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Life Insurance Hiv Test How Long
- Night Sweats After Foreplay Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Penis After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.