will my employer find out if I go on meds under their plan

I was recently diagnosed with HIV and am wondering if my employer will find out when I have to take meds under their Rx plan. I cannot run this risk. Is there anyway that they will find out? As of now, I have been paying for all blood draws/doctor's visits out of pocked for fear of employer finding out. Thanks in advance

Response from Ms. Breuer

Insurance companies with well-run plans use third party administrators who report back to employers only about usage of their plans. No names can be used. HIPAA protects your medical privacy to a level higher than before. I cannot tell you that there's no risk, because I can't promise that. But if your employer is relatively large, the reports they're getting are only about usage, not about individuals. I suggest that you call the insurance plan and ask how this kind of information is handled. You do not have to tell them why you're asking.

Thank you for making me hopeful for an answer...
Life insurance question about Hep C in Canada (Employment)