Mar 6, 2006
Can my employer ask me to fill out a personal health questionnaire when trying to switch our insurance company?
Response from Ms. Breuer
Yes. The questionnaire should not ask you whether you have HIV, or what meds you take. If it asks either one, leave the question blank and write in over your name, "I do not have any condition which prevents me from fulfilling the essential functions of my job." The recent HIPAA law further protects your medical privacy, but lots of employers haven't had (ir taken) time to change their forms yet.
workers perception if working with a individual that has aids
- Bloody Urine After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Herpes After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Someone Get Std If They Get Fingered?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.