Mar 6, 2006
i am a young widow who recently lost her husband. what i earn wouldn't be enough for me to start my medication, how do i make my inlaws to take care of my bills
Response from Ms. Breuer
You cannot make your inlaws do anything they do not want to do. Please contact the benefits counselor at your local AIDS service organization and get counseling about programs that cover the costs of the medications.
Where can I get infromatin about 401K withdraws?
- Chances Of Getting Hiv From Having Sex One Time
- I Have A Canker Sore Can I Make Out With Someone With Hiv
- Is Two Weeks After Having Sex Too Early To Get Tested For Hiv?
- How Many Years Can It Take A Person With Hiv To Get Aids?
- Can You Recover From Hiv?
- Percentage Of Hiv Seroconversion Within 6 Weeks
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.