Mar 6, 2006
i am a young widow who recently lost her husband. what i earn wouldn't be enough for me to start my medication, how do i make my inlaws to take care of my bills
Response from Ms. Breuer
You cannot make your inlaws do anything they do not want to do. Please contact the benefits counselor at your local AIDS service organization and get counseling about programs that cover the costs of the medications.
Where can I get infromatin about 401K withdraws?
- Is Sore Throat An Ars Symptom?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Anal Warts After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Mosquitoes Give You Std's?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.