The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Workplace and Insurance IssuesWorkplace and Insurance Issues
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

legal rights
Mar 6, 2006

i am a young widow who recently lost her husband. what i earn wouldn't be enough for me to start my medication, how do i make my inlaws to take care of my bills

Response from Ms. Breuer

You cannot make your inlaws do anything they do not want to do. Please contact the benefits counselor at your local AIDS service organization and get counseling about programs that cover the costs of the medications.

Saliva Test
Where can I get infromatin about 401K withdraws?

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint