|Health Insurance/Medical Coverage Expense
Mar 6, 2006
Why is Health Insurance/Medical Coverage an expense that companies continue to transfer to the employee
Response from Ms. Breuer
I have a variation on this one: why is health insurance/medical coverage a burden that the country continues to put on employers? Why doesn't the wealthiest nation in history provide basic health coverage to all of its citizens?
Neither one of us is going to get much satisfaction on this one, alas.
Country Change 2
Health Care/Medical Coverage Expense and employee's standard of living
- Herpes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.