|Country Change 2
Mar 6, 2006
I have just sent ou an e-mail (The Brazilian guy moving to the US)and forgot to ask about an issue. Considering that I work as Economist can the Company I work for ask me to make a HIV test in the US? In Brazil this is not allowed.
Response from Ms. Breuer
Good news: in the U.S. this is not allowed either!
Health Insurance/Medical Coverage Expense
- What Is The Risk Of Getting AIDS From Topping?
- Is Diarrhea An Ars Symptom?
- Is Vomiting A Symptom Of HIV?
- Coated Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.