Country Change 2
Mar 6, 2006
I have just sent ou an e-mail (The Brazilian guy moving to the US)and forgot to ask about an issue. Considering that I work as Economist can the Company I work for ask me to make a HIV test in the US? In Brazil this is not allowed.
Response from Ms. Breuer
Good news: in the U.S. this is not allowed either!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Balls After Licking Genital Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Receptive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Condom Inside Out Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.