|Country Change 2
Mar 6, 2006
I have just sent ou an e-mail (The Brazilian guy moving to the US)and forgot to ask about an issue. Considering that I work as Economist can the Company I work for ask me to make a HIV test in the US? In Brazil this is not allowed.
Response from Ms. Breuer
Good news: in the U.S. this is not allowed either!
Health Insurance/Medical Coverage Expense
- One Minute Unprotected Sex Chances Of Getting Hiv
- Are You Automatically Tested For Hiv When You Have Surgery?
- Does An Hiv Test Include A Check For Chlamydia?
- What Does Maculopapular Rash Look Like?
- Difference Between Acute And Chronic Hepatitis
- Using Soap As A Lubricant With Condoms And Hiv Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.