|Medical Information Bank
Mar 1, 2006
Is the medical information bank the same thing as MIB or are they different. Is the MIB the place where insurance companies check a persons medical history?
| Response from Ms. Breuer
MIB = medical information bank. Yes, that's where insurance companies can check a person's medical history. Someone from the insurance industry is likely to jump down my throat and remind me that your information is available to other insurers only if you've ever been denied insurance. But quick--can you recall with 100% accuracy whether you've ever been denied insurance?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Can Condoms Cause Allergies?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.