?

Hi. I am Ashli Parsons and I would like to be an aids specialist someday. Right now I am about to graduate from a college in Oklahoma, as a CMA/ X-Ray tech. I was just wondering if you could point me in the right direction as to where I might find a doctor that I could work for in this field. Thank you.

Response from Ms. Breuer

Congratulations, Ashli! The best way to find a doctor who could further your career in the direction you want would be to call infectious disease specialty practices and ask if working with them would give you experience in HIV, or call your local AIDS service organization and ask which doctors have the best reputations among their clients. I hope you find a doctor who's looking for someone with your great attitude.

Panic Attack: Possible Contact With A Customer's Blood
ST Emp HIV+ ADA - HELP!!