The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Workplace and Insurance IssuesWorkplace and Insurance Issues
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Mar 1, 2006

Hi. I am Ashli Parsons and I would like to be an aids specialist someday. Right now I am about to graduate from a college in Oklahoma, as a CMA/ X-Ray tech. I was just wondering if you could point me in the right direction as to where I might find a doctor that I could work for in this field. Thank you.

Response from Ms. Breuer

Congratulations, Ashli! The best way to find a doctor who could further your career in the direction you want would be to call infectious disease specialty practices and ask if working with them would give you experience in HIV, or call your local AIDS service organization and ask which doctors have the best reputations among their clients. I hope you find a doctor who's looking for someone with your great attitude.

Panic Attack: Possible Contact With A Customer's Blood

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint