Mar 1, 2006
Iam retired (CSRS)disablity annuity age 52 I paid medicare tax while working for federal government Iam I and my spouse covered under medicare A at this age at no cost.I have looked everwhere cannot find answer. thk U
Response from Ms. Breuer
You're in luck--sort of. There's now such universal confusion about Medicare coverage that there's a Medicare hotline maintained by the federal government. Call directory assistance (411) for your own city and ask for the number for Medicare counseling. The person at that number should be able to answer your question.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Atripla Herb Interactions
- How Long Does It Take An Hiv Positive Person To Start Showing Signs Of The Disease?
- Odds Of Contracting Hiv After Having Unprotected Sex Twice
- How Long Do Glands Stay Swollen When Infected With Hiv?
- How Long It Takes For Hiv To Infect You?
- Can Nurses Contract Hiv Working With Patients?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.