Mar 1, 2006
Iam retired (CSRS)disablity annuity age 52 I paid medicare tax while working for federal government Iam I and my spouse covered under medicare A at this age at no cost.I have looked everwhere cannot find answer. thk U
| Response from Ms. Breuer
You're in luck--sort of. There's now such universal confusion about Medicare coverage that there's a Medicare hotline maintained by the federal government. Call directory assistance (411) for your own city and ask for the number for Medicare counseling. The person at that number should be able to answer your question.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Muscle Ache An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Neuropathy A Symptom Of HIV?
- Burning Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.