legally lost

have been on ss ssi and ohio medicade since late 80's. in mid 90's i tried self employment for few years. paid for my own meds(more than half of my gross inc) but didnt notify ss and kept medicade card coming and didnt pay taxes also had radiation for cancer twice during period using my medicade card. Now what...I am doing much better went back to school at my expense and want to return to work but so much fear. any legal resources.? any limitations on how long medicade could come after me? should i try to settle with irs or will that notify state? HELP

Response from Ms. Breuer

Your question is complex, and needs the services of a good HIV-related benefits guru. Please take your question to www.helpwithbenefits.com, where you'll be in the hands of the most experienced, competent HIV benefits counselor I know. Your situation is too complex to risk answering from my limited knowledge of benefits. This is one place where I know what I don't know!

Jacques will take good care of you. Go well.

I was with someone who had passed away from AIDS but my test results keep coming back negative, it's been eight years since last contact.Does that mean I'm okay or it just as't showed up in my blood yet.
ER DOC AND DISABILITY