Thank you for your reply...

I appreciate your reply and wanted you to know that I had actually sent your forum the question regarding our rights to privacy on various ocassions choosing first any expert and then I chose you, for approximately a year and had never received a reply and so I decided to try Dr. Bob since I have had the blessing of having his support before on other issues as well. Although as usual, Dr. Bob is always on point, I have three children and live in an extremely conservative town and do not want them to suffer through the humiliation of others pointing at them and shunning their friendship, so although under normal circumstances, I agree with Dr. Bob (he's like family to me), this is an extremely "unnormal" situation and I am hoping that someone can tell me if I am protected by law if I chose not to disclose. I want to make sure I have an option other than having to disclose. I would so greatly appreciate even a brief yes or no so I know where I stand. Thank you so much as well as all of the other wonderful experts that are doing so much to educate an otherwise hiv uneducated population. Anxiously awaiting your reply. God bless your time and attention to this very uncomfortable situation that has me feeling extremely anxious.

Response from Ms. Breuer

The software this program uses blocks your email address, so I need some help, please, about your situation. I read through about two dozen questions yesterday and I can't find enough clues in your note to know which one was yours. Sorry. Help! I'll be glad to respond.

CNAP
how contagious is it