Feb 27, 2006
when a person is diagnosed with AIDS who does the physician have to report it to
Response from Ms. Breuer
The local public health department.
Working in Prague
Knowing someone is HIV +
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Can ARS Occur At 10 Weeks?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.