disclosure auto accident

Hi, I'm a plaintiff in an auto accident I had on feb 2004. I was found 100% not at fault, but Ca law requires me to recover any damages to my body, etc.. I hired a lawyer that my chiro suggestd.Here's the question: On form FI-120 item 10.2 they ask to list all physical disabilities you had immed. before the incident.. Must I disclose hiv.?.(from 1989) Another question 2.13 asks to list all prescribed meds 24 hrs before accidemt. I was on no hiv meds bec I was on a 2.5 yr holiday. I dont want to disclose the hiv to this lawyer. My injuries are not so serious, but I was told I could be entitled to some pain/suffering hence the lawsuit. Please advise.. Many thanks

Response from Ms. Breuer

Please understand that we're not lawyers here, but we're aware of no law that requires the other person in an auto accident to know your HIV status! A blood disorder is not the sort of "physical disability" they're after, I'm assuming. If I were you, I would write "N/A" (not applicable) next to that question.

ADAP & APIC & Job Insurance
I am Scared Of HIV/AIDS