|exposure at work
Feb 27, 2006
Some one at my job trew up/vomit on a trash can, and by accident trying to pick up a paper,I came in contact with the substance he trew up. The subsatance was like saliva, but it was so sticky. is there any risks if I had a cut on my finger or my cuticle?
| Response from Ms. Breuer
Good news! No.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oral Ulcers After Getting A Tattoo Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Sharing Vibrators Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- How To Read Autoantibody Blood Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.