|exposure at work
Feb 27, 2006
Some one at my job trew up/vomit on a trash can, and by accident trying to pick up a paper,I came in contact with the substance he trew up. The subsatance was like saliva, but it was so sticky. is there any risks if I had a cut on my finger or my cuticle?
Response from Ms. Breuer
Good news! No.
rebuilding spiritual trust
diagnosis / medical condition
- Percentage Of Antibody Hiv Test At 6 Weeks
- Seeing A Chiropractor For Buffalo Hump
- Can Two Gay Healthy Men Contract Hiv With Each Other?
- How Many Times Can You Use The Needle For Finger Prick Test With Hiv?
- Hiv Positive Woman Transmission To Negative Men
- Instance Of Hiv Transmission In Blood Sugar Lancet
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.