rebuilding spiritual trust

Hi, I have a huge problem dealing on how to rebuild my spiritual trust to the lord. Im not that passive roman catholic guy, I pray to the lord before I go to bed, but I know it doesnt end there. He gave me the chance to see the world, meet different people across the globe, great family and the airline job. And I must say for the last 6 years I had a busy life and unable re-acivate my spiritual wellness. Thats why one day when he took away from me the luxury of my job and travels I felt like Im being punished. I know I have a lot of shortcomings in life . How can I get back to srong faith and let him control my life. Pls help me

Response from Ms. Breuer

We're workplace advisors, but we're not spiritual advisors. Please take this question to someone who will sit down with you--in person--and talk with you. You're beating yourself up, which isn't helping you to fight against HIV.

workplace infection?
exposure at work