Jan 24, 2006
Is it so that a job, do not have to have a disabilty prpgram short or long.
Response from Ms. Franzoi
It is not a requirement for a company to provide long or short term disability coverage for its employees. Only 5 states - New York, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Hawaii and California - mandate short term disability coverage.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Flaky Skin An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Vomiting A Symptom Of Ars?
- Bronchitis After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.