Jan 19, 2006
Any insurance comp that does issue disability insurance for HIV+ Thanks
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
I don't know of any disability insurance companies that offer individual disability policies to individuals who are HIV+. However, if you were employed by a company that offered its employees disability coverage through a group policy, you would be eligible for coverage as long as you enrolled during the initial enrollment period.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Stinging Pain Mean I Have Hiv?
- Swollen Lymph Glands Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Can You Contract HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- Burning Urethra After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.