Jan 19, 2006
Any insurance comp that does issue disability insurance for HIV+ Thanks
Response from Ms. Franzoi
I don't know of any disability insurance companies that offer individual disability policies to individuals who are HIV+. However, if you were employed by a company that offered its employees disability coverage through a group policy, you would be eligible for coverage as long as you enrolled during the initial enrollment period.
I want to know things
Follow-up on Long Term Care Question
- Risk Vaginal Sex No Ejaculation
- Is Dry Cough An Hiv Symptom?
- Can Immune Boosting Foods Raise Your Cd4 Count?
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
- How Early Can You Detect Hiv?
- How Soon After Hiv Exposure Do Symptoms Occur?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.