Jan 19, 2006
Was wondering where I might be able , or how do I go aobut filing for SSN disbility? I understand about paperwork but where can I go to get info on the in's and outs I was told to use a lawyer but there isn't anyway I could afford one. Of course I have enought money that I can use legal aid.
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Contact the Social Security Administration (SSA) at 1-800-772-1213. The SSA should be able to provide you with the necessary paperwork as well as the address of a local office where you could go to get assistance in filing for benefits.
HIPAA Insurance Cost?
Is COBRA a safety net for me?
- Diarrhea After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted By Sharing A Cigarette?
- Can Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Does HIV Cause High Blood Pressure?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.