Jan 3, 2006
My question is about Ab2208. I am employed and live in California. My employers main office is in New York. Do they have to offer my domestic partner insurance coverage under ab2208? Thank you for your time.
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Only if the plan offered in California is an insured plan. If it is self-insured, they are not required to offer domestic partner coverage.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blood In Semen After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Hands After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.