Jan 3, 2006
I have aids and am taking am taking trizivir and kaletra. My health care is through United Health care. I resigned my job on 12-9-2005 and understand that I will be able to continue through cobra. Once that ends what are my alternatives?
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
Once your COBRA ends, you would be eligible for a HIPAA policy through any insurer that offers individual policies as long as you don't have a break in coverage greater than 63 days.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood Splash Risk Of Getting AIDS
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching Urine?
- Can You Contract HIV From Mutual Masturbation?
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Nipple Sucking
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.