Jan 3, 2006
I have aids and am taking am taking trizivir and kaletra. My health care is through United Health care. I resigned my job on 12-9-2005 and understand that I will be able to continue through cobra. Once that ends what are my alternatives?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Once your COBRA ends, you would be eligible for a HIPAA policy through any insurer that offers individual policies as long as you don't have a break in coverage greater than 63 days.
AIDS = DISABILITY??
- Is Itchy Scrotum A Sign Of AIDS?
- Can You Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Fatigue After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Flu Symptoms After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.