|My Insurance makes all others higher
Jan 3, 2006
My husbands company has cancelled my insurance and said because i have some minor medical problems (autoimmune) i am making all the others employees premiums higher and they go up only because of me? Is this true please advise
Response from Ms. Franzoi
If the plan is a small group plan and not community rated, the high costs of claims of one individual could drive the costs up. However, I am unclear on the legsaality of cancelling your coverage if coverage is made avaialable to dependents of other employees.
worked 3 weeks
complex question on change of jobs
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Receptive Anal Sex With Condom
- Is Fatigue A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Itchy Skin A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Runny Nose An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Sharing Razors Or Drinks?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.