My Insurance makes all others higher
Jan 3, 2006
My husbands company has cancelled my insurance and said because i have some minor medical problems (autoimmune) i am making all the others employees premiums higher and they go up only because of me? Is this true please advise
Response from Ms. Franzoi
If the plan is a small group plan and not community rated, the high costs of claims of one individual could drive the costs up. However, I am unclear on the legsaality of cancelling your coverage if coverage is made avaialable to dependents of other employees.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Ache After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Bleeding During A Pap Smear
- Can I Take Amoxicillin For Vaginal Infections?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.