|Forms for disability
Jan 3, 2006
Where do I get a form to fill out for disability?
I know I need to take it to the doctor, but where do I get the form?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
If you are referring to an employer-sponsored disability plan, contact your company's benefits department. If you are referring to a state disability plan, contact the state disability office. For Social Security disability, contact the Social Security Administration.
Hepatitis B pre-existing condition
worked 3 weeks
- Is White Tongue An Ars Symptom?
- Burning Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.