The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Workplace and Insurance IssuesWorkplace and Insurance Issues
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Forms for disability
Jan 3, 2006

Where do I get a form to fill out for disability?

I know I need to take it to the doctor, but where do I get the form?

Response from Ms. Franzoi

If you are referring to an employer-sponsored disability plan, contact your company's benefits department. If you are referring to a state disability plan, contact the state disability office. For Social Security disability, contact the Social Security Administration.

Hepatitis B pre-existing condition
worked 3 weeks

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint