|Hepatitis B pre-existing condition
Jan 3, 2006
I have been receiving treatment for Hepatitis B for about 2 years. Employment terminated. Is there insurer in southern California who will issue a policy to an individual with Hepatitis B? Thank you.
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
If your coverage ended due to termination of employment, you should elect COBRA and at the end of COBRA apply for a HIPAA policy.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Transmission Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Tiredness After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Are Black Spots On The Bottom Side Of Scrotum A Sign Of A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.