|AIDS and SSI/SSDI
Jan 3, 2006
I understand that different states have different laws. But is there a general formula that is used to determine if an AIDS patient is entitled to SSI/SSDI? And is gaining weight an automatic reason to have a SSDI/SSI claim denied thanks soimnotalone
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
I am unaware of any standard formula for determining whether or not an individual qualifies for SSI or SSDI benefits. I believe the determination is made based on the medical information from the individual's physician.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Night Sweats A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Red Eyes An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Blood In Semen After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Headache After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.