|HIPPA and Medicaid
Nov 29, 2005
Does having coverage by Medicaid qualify for HIPPA coverage if I start working again?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Yes. Medicaid coverage will qualify as creditable coverage under HIPAA.
How Far Does HIPAA Go?
COBRA will expire soon - work with one other person
- Is Sore On Tongue A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Swollen Lymph Nodes A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Ache In Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.