|Health ins florida
Nov 22, 2005
Just turned 63 HIV+, moved my business from New Orleans to Florida. My insurance does not write group policy in florida. What options do I have for coverage until medicare at 65. Uninterrupted coverage since 1989
Response from Ms. Franzoi
If your prior coverage was under a group policy, you could apply for an individual HIPAA policy in Florida (assumes you have not had a break in coverage greater than 63 days). Or you could contact a local insurance broker to determine what is available to you in Florida.
Long Term Care/Pre-existing
- Is Jock Itch A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Sinus Infection An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Stinging Pain A Sign Of HIV?
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Death?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.