New Medicare Part D

I will have been on social security disability for two years in January 2006, and was recently informed I am eligible for medicaid. I want to sign up for the prescrption coverage. I am taking Sustiva and Truvada. Which of the many complex plans available would be the best?

Response from Ms. Franzoi

Every plan is different. You need to check the formularies for each plan available in your area to determine whether or not your prescriptions are covered and at what level. You should be able to access this online at each plan's website or go to the Medicare website - www.medicare.gov - and log into the section where you can find the Medicare Prescription Drug plans in your area. The Medicare site lets you enter your medications as well as plan design features you are looking for, such as deductibles ranging from $0 - $250 and a monthly premium range, and the system will advise you what plans are available in your zipcode area within the parameters you provided.

AB2208
Is Medicare Considered Credible Coverage