Nov 21, 2005
Are you aware of how I could find out if it's possible to purchase individual disability insurance (income replacement coverage) for someone with HIV?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
I am unaware of any individual disability policies available to individuals who are HIV+. If you were to become employed by a company that offers a group LTD plan, you would be eligible for coverage regardless of your HIV status as long as you enroll within the initial enrollment period. Many group LTD plans provide some level of conversion on the coverage for individuals who leave the company but want to continue LTD coverage.
- Bloody Pee After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- A List Of All The Names Of Medicines For Std
- Vaginal Discharge Viral Infection Complications
- Can Anxiety Cause Hiv Symptoms?
- Chest Pain, Fatigue, High Liver Enzymes Acute/primary Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.