|Doctor with HIV
Nov 10, 2005
Hey I am a doctor in SE Asia acquired HIV 4 yrs ago through needle stick.Now In US I wanted to pursue higher studies ,Will I be denied to enter into residentship b'cos of my HIV status Do u have any website or forum for DR's with HIV?
| Response from Ms. Breuer
Immigrating to the US with HIV is indeed a problem. The problem is not the hospitals, but the government. I suggest thinking about a more enlightened country, perhaps Canada, for your higher studies.
Yes, there is a good Website for HIV+ medical providers. It is www.anacnet.org.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Be A Doctor If You Have Hiv?
- Fever After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Fingers After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can Your Body Get Rid Of Hep C?
- How Long Does It Take For The Results Of A Hepatitis B Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.