Future Hope

Will there ever be a cure for HIV or we all will eventually die with taking the Virus with us to the Grave? What's the latest scoop on Valproeic ACid, is that a joke? Do you think it is a controversy to get people to start taking Antiretro Meds; once you start you can never quit and get taken over then by AIDs and toxicity - Please Nancy... Help?

Response from Ms. Breuer

Try as I may, I can't find a workplace angle in these questions--they all fall outside my expertise. I suggest redirecting them to one of the docs on the site, okay?

Pre-existing clause?
Graduate School