Oct 28, 2005
I'm in South Africa and would like to know if there's any insurance company that has a Life Cover for HIV/AIDS people if there is can you please forward me their contact details.
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
The companies that I know of are located in the United States and I do not know if they issue coverage in other countries. These are the companies:
Physician's Life (1.800.325.6300) Mutual of Omaha (1.800.228.9999) NY Life (1.800.44601548) - offered only to individuals enrolled in AARP
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Itchy Red Spots?
- Is Ear Infection A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Groin Pain A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.