|Can I become a Nurse?
Oct 26, 2005
I'm 23 years old and i want to became a nurse, I was detected positive las years... Can i still holding my dream to became a nurese? I live in New Mexico and I really don't the regulations in my state. Can you help me please?
Response from Ms. Breuer
Read the many responses to this question on this site, then come back if you still have unanswered questions. In the meantime, go become a nurse! There are many HIV+ nurses.
Drug Screening Discriminations
Workplace From Hades...
- Is Groin Pain An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Stinging Pain Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.