HIV drug workplace testing

I'm concerned about HIV and workplace drug testing. I'm sure, because I've heard that Sustiva can cause interference leading to a false positive on drug tests. Are there any other HIV meds that cause false positives? Has there been any research that suggests Norvir might cause false positives on drug tests? Thanks for your help.

Response from Ms. Breuer

Sustiva is still the only one I know of that is likely to trigger a false positive, and only if the less specific test is used. There is no literature on Norvir that I'm aware of, but please post this question to one of the site's many MDs.

Med school disclosue?
Drug Screening Discriminations