|Pre-Employment HIV/AIDS Testing
Oct 26, 2005
Can an employer required HIV/AIDS testing as a condition of employment? Are there any laws to protect a person with HIV/AIDS from being tested as a condition of employment?
| Response from Ms. Breuer
Surgeon? Pilot? No? Then an employer cannot demand HIV testing. None of employer's business.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Red Eyes An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is White Tongue A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Should I Get Tested After Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Blood In Semen After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.