|Pre-Employment HIV/AIDS Testing
Oct 26, 2005
Can an employer required HIV/AIDS testing as a condition of employment? Are there any laws to protect a person with HIV/AIDS from being tested as a condition of employment?
Response from Ms. Breuer
Surgeon? Pilot? No? Then an employer cannot demand HIV testing. None of employer's business.
Med school disclosue?
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Enlarged Lymph Nodes?
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
- CMIA Method For HIV Window Period
- Could Pep Drugs Delay The Symptoms Of Ars
- Hiv Antibody Negative After 11 Months White Tongue
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.