|Can I be barred from working if I'm HIV positive?
Oct 26, 2005
I've just had an HIV test done, and I'm currently looking for a job. If it comes back positive, do I have to disclose to any prospective emloyer that I'm ill? What protections do I/they have?
| Response from Ms. Breuer
There are now a gazillion excellent answers to these questions posted at this forum. Please browse through them and write back if you have a specific concern that you don't find addressed. You'll be quite relieved!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Swollen Glands A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Should I Get Tested After Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Ache In Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.