Oct 26, 2005
1. How come AIDS touch homosexuals community more than heterosexuals? 2. What is the solution for AIDS people so far? Thank you so much. I appreciate it.
| Response from Ms. Breuer
1. The question is incorrect. Around the world, the impact of HIV on heterosexuals is greater than on homosexuals. 2. The solution for everyone is prevention + education + making good decisions.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does The Hiv Rash Look Like?
- Possible Weight Gain While Hiv Positive
- How Many People Suffer From Candidiasis?
- Hiv And Aids Information More Sensitive Than Other Health Conditions
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- Why Do I Keep Getting Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.