|HIV disclosure in daycares
Sep 19, 2005
I read the one question/answer listed on your site regarding the Ohio daycare worker asking if the Privacy Act protected parents from being required to disclose a child's HIV status to their daycare. Is this answer the same for all of the United States? Just wanted to make sure. Thanks! By the way, I this is such an awesome and helpful website!
Response from Ms. Breuer
Yes, that answer is applicable anywhere in the US.
Glad the site is helpful to you!
Health Care Costs
Confidentiality of drugs listed on drug screen
- Why Are Genital Warts More Prevalent In Homosexual Men?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Don't Get Treatment?
- What Will Happen If I Don't Treat Shingles?
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes With No Symptoms?
- Symptoms Of Advanced Syphilis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.