|Health Care Costs
Sep 19, 2005
I am looking for information on health care costs, ie. meds, hospitalization, dr visits, scans, other tests, etc. anything that would be above and beyond a HIV- persons expenses as far as medical, Can you help? I am trying to figure if it is best to go on Medicare or to get a better paying job.
Response from Ms. Breuer
I encourage you to sort out this question with a benefits specialist/benefits counselor. Each person's medical history/profile is unique, and the answers should be geared to your unique situation.
Find the specialist you need by inquiring at your local AIDS service agency.
can i still be a doctor
HIV disclosure in daycares
- Itchy Testicles Could I Have HIV
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Genital Sores - Male Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.